We had to put one of our doggies down last night. It was very sudden, and the whole thing happened really fast, but I'm glad she didn't have to suffer long. Shea was my Boxer that I got when I was 19. She was always a sweet dog, and always was faithful to me, following me wherever I would go. Her favorite place to lay was in my lap. All she ever wanted was to be loved. She would lean on anyone who would let her, and loved to snuggle. Shea is very special to our family, because my husband and I had our first date at the bark park. I brought Shea and he brought his Boxer. We thankfully still have Kasey, and she will miss her sister, but she will get to experience being an "only dog" again.
We will miss our Shea Girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment