The second pregnancy has definitely not been as magical as the first. It's funny how things change, and how much harder a pregnancy is when you already have a little one to watch after. However, I feel so blessed to be a mommy, and to be carrying another little gift from God. This time, we found out the gender, and to our excitement we are having another girl! Her name is already picked out, and little Addison is due to arrive on December 23. I'm kind of hoping for a Christmas baby, but we'll just have to see! Of course, right now I'm in super nesting mode, but it isn't as easy as it was the first time when I could spend all my free time getting the nursery ready. Now it's like, "What Free Time?" Luckily, we already have most of the little stuff such as clothes and blankets and toys, etc. It's just big stuff we need to figure out, like another crib and maybe a double stroller? We'll also be buying tons of diapers again! Aah! While there is some apprehension about adding another babe to our family, we are so excited to have another little girl, and for McKenna to have a sister! God willing the rest of the pregnancy will be healthy, along with the birth and the newborn!

Me, Preggo with Addison
Our Gender Announcement from Facebook
McKenna, Addison, and I
September 2012
No comments:
Post a Comment